Champ is an episode of Series 3.
A welcomes everyone to the Alphablocks Games, where two teams compete to make words. A introduces the two teams: digraphs CH and SH.
For round 1, the teams will dash to O and P to make words. First up is SH.
A shop appears. Next up is CH.
The shop is chopped up in half. For round 2, the teams will dive down to I and P to make words. First up is CH.
A chip appears. Next up is SH.
The chip becomes a ship. For round 3, there is a three-legged relay race, where the first team races to two single Alphablocks, who then race to the other team. First up is SH, who race to I and N.
A shin appears. I and N then race to CH.
A chin appears. E and D are the next two single Alphablocks and CH race to them.
Oops! Ched isn't a word. CH sadly walks away while E and D race to SH.
The shed wins it for SH! The team now gets to win a prize. B, C, D, M, R, and S come to help.
- BASH - D bashes out a drumroll.
- CASH - C finds a case with paper money inside.
- DASH - D dashes around the track.
- MASH - M finds a plate of mashed potatoes and eats it.
- RASH - R, A, and SH get a rash.
- SASH (star word) - SH get a winning sash and everyone cheers.
- Total words: 10 (TV version), 13 (game version)
- G, J, K, L, Q, V, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
- E, F, H, I, N, P, S, U, W, and Y only say their sound in this episode.
- The nonsense word CHED can be a Welsh boys' name, which is short for Chedwyn (ex. Ched Evans)
- It can also be an abbreviation for Commission on Higher Education.
- B and T are the game commentators. After S doubles up, B is missing and she comes in with C, D, M, R, and S to help SH.