Cat is a Season 2 episode.
C creates cracks. A drops in and T comes up.
A Cat appears. Then A sneezes. A mentions that she's allergic to cats. A sneezes again. O comes up.
A bowl filled with a cod appears. However this doesn't really stall the cat as A sneezes to N. A tries to ask N for help, but N declines. T, P, and C comes up.
What will they do?
- CAN - A can of cat food appears. The cat eats it and A sneezes again.
- CAP - A cap appears on A. A thinks it's a disguise, but it has a button. C presses it, and a loudspeaker pops out saying "Calling all cats." The cat hears it and runs to A, who sneezes.
- CAT - A black cat appears. A sneezes even more.
- PAN - Pans appear to make noise. The cat runs to A, who sneezes.
- PAT - A hand appears and pats the cat, the hand then leads the cat to A, and she sneezes again.
- TAN - A and the cat get a tan. Eventually, A sneezes.
- TAP - A tap appears, but cream comes out. The cat is attracted by the cream, and licks A which causes her to sneeze.
- NAP (star word) - The cat takes a nap. A tip-toes away and sees D, O, and G.
A dog appears. O pets it, but starts sneezing due to his allergy to dogs.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Pan (game only)
- Tan (game only)
- Total words: 9 (TV version) 6 (game version)
- B, E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- RUNNING GAG:
- Apples/acorns falling on A when she lands.
- A sneezing over a cat.
- The same cat and dog reappear 7 years later in the Numberblocks song "Who Has More?".