Card is the twentieth episode Alphablocks Series 3. This is the 72nd episode in the series overall.
It's talent night and A and R are trying to do some magic, but their card trick keeps going wrong.
The episode begins with H jumping 100 times in the Alphablocks Talent Show. For the next act, A appears, but she hasn't got an act.
A hat with a wand appears. As she wonders what she can do with these, she waves the wand, making H and T disappear. A decides to do a magic act. She calls for an assistant. R come in and sticks with A, making digraph AR, who does a card trick. They pick N from the audience. N picks an ace heart card. AR hides it and calls for C, D, H, K, and P.
What will they do?
- CARP - AR brings out a carp, but it's not a card.
- DARK - Everything turns dark.
- HARD - It's hard for N to see if it's his card.
- HARK - AR calls "hark" and listens for the card. Of course, it doesn't make a sound.
- HARP - AR brings out a harp, but it's not a card.
- PARK - AR brings out a park, but it's not a card.
- CARD (star word) - AR brings out a five spade card, a two hearts card, and a three club card. But none of them are the card N picked. T wants to abandon the act, but AR has a better idea.
A tart appears.
The tart is in a part.
The part of the tart is in a jar.
The part of the tart in the jar is in a car.
The part of the tart in the jar in the car is in a cart.
The part of the tart in the jar in the car in the cart is on a barn.
The part of the tart in the jar in the car in the cart on the barn is now far away on a star... with N's card! N is surprised to see that and everyone cheers.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Park (game only)
- Hard (game only)
- Hark (game only)
- Total words: 12 (TV version), 15 (game version)
- E, G, L, M, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- B, C, D, F, I, K, O, P, and R only say their sound in this episode.
- No words are made with I, O, and Q.
- This is the only time Q appears without U.
- In addition, she has no solo lines.