Box is the nineteenth Season 2 episode of Alphablocks.
Alphablocks, a dressing-up box - it must be show time! B, O, and X discover a dressing-up box that is filled with everything they need to put on a performance of Sleeping Beauty, except for something to sleep on.
O and X are playing noughts-and-crosses (tic-tac-toe), and X wins. B wants to join in.
A box appears. X opens it and inside are props. P pops in and decides to put on a play.
At the Alphablocks Players, the play is "Sleeping Beauty". P is the narrator and L plays as a princess. I is supposed to be a witch, but doesn't have a costume.
I is now a witch. She pulls a trick on L with a wheel. L pricks her finger and starts to fall asleep, but she needs something to sleep on. Some Alphablocks come to help.
What will they do?
- FED - L as Snow White feeds the seven Alphablocks-styled dwarves.
- LED - A flute appears playing as the Pied Piper plays a cheery tune and leads W,B,T,R, and F offstage.
- RED - L as Little Red Riding Hood meets a Big Bad Wolf.
- TED - L as Goldilocks comes to a house where the Three Bears live.
- WED - L and an artificial cutout prince are wed and live happily ever after.
- BED (star word) - L lies down on a bed. In the audience, Z snores and N wakes him up. G grows prickly plants around the palace. Just then an extremely brave prince, X, comes to the rescue. He wakes up L by writing an X on his cheek... and they live happily ever after. E, D, I, T, R, F, W, and B appears. The cast comes in for a bow as the curtain closes.
This episode has fun with a host of letters and the words box, hag, red, ted and bed.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Wed (game only)
- Fed (game only)
- Led (game only)
- Tried (stealth word)
- Total words: 5 (TV version) 8 (game version)
- C, J, K, M, Q, V, and Y are absent in this episode.
- A, E, G, H, R, S, T, U, and Z only say their sound in this episode.
- B and F appear in the audience, but when they come to help L, they are not there as U, N, and Z are the only audience Alphablocks at this time. U is the only vowel in the audience.
- F and W don't speak in the TV version.
- However, F can be heard cheering with the other Alphablocks at the end.
- No words are made with N, P, S, U, and Z.
- H, A, and G don't appear in the curtain call.
- O doesn't appear in the play AND audience.
- O is the only vowel who didn't appear.
- The play's synopsis is similar to Grimm's classic fairy tale, as well as the 1959 film by Disney.