Bop is the 11th episode of Alphablocks Series 2.
The adventures of 26 lively letters who can make words come to life by holding hands. It's big bop night at the Alphadrome, but bossy bass player B falls out with drummer D over musical differences. She doesn't need her brother to make the blocks boogie... does she?
B comes up with Bop Special Show. He keeps trying and then D play by drum. B says that it is Bass Guitar. Then D he has Play Drums. Then A drops in. They try again and people this shunt.
B, A and D gets a new instrument. Everyone helps B make a Bass Guitar in repair some happen.
How will the other Alphablocks help?
- BUN - M eats the Bun & B can't D Save Up.
- BIG - B can she reaches the Big appears D Save Up.
- BUG - U, G and B rides a Bug away. But she can't D Save Up.
- BUS - Bus freeing stung with the she D Save Up can't sunder.
- BIN (star word) - B wants to bin. D Comes in, but she is covered with trash B Sister and D Brother.
The Alphablocks play a Brother D Play Drum and Sister B Play Bass.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Big (game only)
- Bun (game only)
- Total Words: 5 (TV version), 7 (game version).
- U only says his sound in this episode.
- M also only says his sound, but only appears in the game version after BUN is sounded out.
- C, E, F, H, J, K, L, M (TV), Q, R, T, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- E is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- G, I, N, S, and U are the audience in this event.