U is upside-down, next to an upside-down tree, and the whole of Alphaland is blue. How did that happen?
U is upside-down, next to an upside-down tree, and the whole of Alphaland is blue. I wonders who did this? U says it wasn't him. I doesn't believe him. Then E and W stick together and say U and OO, causing I to claim that U did it!
Why did I tell a lie? Let me explain in song. Just hear my story and you will know why. I haven't done anything wrong.
It starts when U felt unhappy. E and W came to help him. They stuck together and sang U-u-u-u-u-u U-u-u-u-u. Then...
U changed from blue into four different colors! When they held hands, a mighty oak tree...
They tried again, but then a great wind...
It got worse, whoosh and away it...
Then the tree landed in a different spot, along with U. Next, E stuck with U, and they said U and OO too. That is completely...
U said to E, can you help make me...
The whole of Alphaland turned blue. Then they got stuck by...
R, E, S, and C came to the...
Then Magic E came too. U-u-u-u-u-u U-u-u-u-u Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo. And then Magic E did his magic on me, and they played a little...
U played a LUTE, E played a FLUTE, and he saved him with a...
A prune appeared. Then M and L came.
A mule kicked the tree, along with U, and they landed upside down, like in the beginning of the episode. Back in the present, I then believes U and leaves.
- Word count: 13.
- A, D, H, J, K, O, Q, V, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- Although his name is mentioned by I, U, and EW, W has no solo lines in this episode.
- B, F, G (except for "We thought you meant stick like" with L), P, and T (except for "That is completely" with R) only say their sound.
- This is the only Long Vowel Song where B says her sound twice.
- This is also the only Long Vowel Song where M speaks. He only says his sound in Name, Sleep, and Home.
- This is the final episode to feature E, Magic E, and M.
- This is the only Long Vowel song episode where one long vowel digraph doesn't feature the main vowel, in this case, EW.