|Block Star wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): Not protect
Twelve is flying through space, heading for the Block Star. One warns her that the Block Star is running out of battery and it needs to be changed before it falls and crashes onto Numberland. She becomes a team of two Sixes, three Fours, four Threes, six Twos, and twelve Ones.
Twelve needs to turn off the force field before she gets to the battery. She sees a line of six towers ahead, each having two buttons on top, which all must be pressed simultaneously. Array display.
12 = 6 x 2
Twelve separates into six Twos. They all press the buttons with their feet at the same time, turning off the force field.
The Battery Power is 30%.
Twelve sees a wall with four holes, each being three blocks tall.
12 = 4 x 3
Twelve separates into four Threes. They all fit through the holes.
The Battery Power is 20%.
Twelve sees a pair of block drone ships going haywire due to the low battery. Array display.
12 = 2 x 6
Twelve separates into two Sixes. They demand a game of hide-and-seek. They hide from the six block ships where they can't make them lose. Unfortunately, six more block ships are chasing Twelve.
Twelve sees a gate closing slowly. Above it are the numbers 1-12. Array display.
12 = 12 x 1
The gate deploys 11 lasers between block-sized gaps. Twelve separates into twelve Ones. They all pass through the twelve holes. The block ships bump onto the closed gate.
The Battery Power is 10%.
Battery power is almost dead, but Twelve still has to open the battery cover, take out the old battery and put in a new one. Twelve is going to use the fours!
12 = 4 X 3
The three Fours take turns to put in a new battery.
- Open the cover
- Take out the old battery
- Put the new battery in
Battery Power Charged!
The Numberblocks cheer for Twelve's victory and make Block Star the Disco Cube.
- 10 and 11 are absent in this episode.
- Coincidentally, they both are two-digit numbers.
- The block ships were assumed haywire due to low battery. Additionally, their color is determined by the number they are grouped in.
- The battery, depending on the status, shows [its percentage divided by 10’s color. For example, if 70%, it shows 7's rainbow colors.
- The Block Star is based on the Death Star from Star Wars.
- When Twelve says “Use the Fours!”, it is a reference to the Star Wars quote “Use the Force.”
- Additionally, Twelve says "I've got a bad feeling about this." This is actually a quote throughout the Star Wars saga.
- The scene with the four Threes flying through their hole is similar to the game show Hole In The Wall.
- Even though the 4 Threes say "LOOOOK AAATT MEEEEEEEEEE!", the subtitles read "Whoo, catch me!!!!"
Has its own page.