G, IR, and L get ready for a party. But they don't know what is party is about.
A girl appears. She says she hears there's a party and asks what it's about. G, IR, and L tell her it's her party. Excitedly, the girl says she loves parties. She whistle-calls, and B, D, H, and Y enter. The girl says she needs more. She whistles again. T appears and A drops in.
It's the girl's birthday! The Alphablocks shout Happy Birthday to the girl. They prepare a party for her. The first thing is a cake. The girl calls one Alphablock to help.
A bowl appears. The ingredients are put in and mixed up. The girl then calls two other Alphablocks.
They squirt the frosting on the cake, but the girl's dress is a mess.
A skirt appears. The girl says she looks pretty in this. Then when it's time to play party games, the Band comes in. W asks what they're gonna do. They play Musical Statues. D plays the drums while they dance. When the music stops...
...everyone twirls. When it's time for presents, H wonders if they've got her a present. IR light the cake candles. Everyone sings Happy Birthday to the girl. After she blows out the candles, G and L bring in a box. B, IR, and D pop out of the box.
A bird appears. The girl rides the bird into the sky and says it's her best birthday party ever.
- Total words: 7
- "Happy birthday / Happy birthday, girl / You can wish / For something in the world"
- C, E, F, J, M, O, P, V, X and Z are absent in this episode.
- A, B, D, K, N, QU, S, T, U, and TH only say their sound in this episode.
- Q and Y don't talk solo in this episode.
- Y doesn't appear for the rest of the episode after BIRTHDAY is sound out.
- This is the only TV appearance of digraph IR.
- This is the final episode to feature G, K, Q, and R and the Alphablocks Band.
- This is the final time H appears as a single Alphablock.
- This is the final time L speaks properly.
- BIRD is the final word in the series sounded out with I.
- The song in this episode is also used in Fair, but with different lyrics.