|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Ants. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Ants is an episode of Series 3 of Alphablocks.
T counts down while A drops in in time for the picnic. N arrives ten seconds late. T has tea for the picnic. A has apples. N has... nothing, of course. T tells him he can't except a picnic to appear.
An ant appears, tickling A, N, and T, and steals the apples. A blames N, when he says it wasn't him. S appears to help.
Many ants appear, tickling A, N, T, and S and steal T's tea set. A, T, and S shout N's name in blame of him. N says it wasn't him. P pops in.
Six pairs of pants appear. They float down like parachutes. The ants are carrying them. When they land, they carry P, A, N, T, and S away from the picnic.
What will they do?
- ANTS - More ants appear.
- NAPS - N, A, P, and S take a nap.
- PANS - Pans make a banging noise.
- PANT - P, A, N, and T pant while running in place.
- PATS - P, A, T, and S pat each other.
- TANS - T, A, N, and S get a tan.
- TAPS - Four taps appear, making T, A, P, and S wet.
- SNAP (star word) - N decides to snap his fingers and make a delicious picnic appear. A, P, T, and S turn away from him, and when N snaps, a picnic with many delicious foods appears. A, P, T, and S don't notice. The ants steals the picnic. N tries to stop them, but when the others turn to him, they shout his name. N is depressed and walks away. I and C appear to help.
A picnic with lots of foods appears. N snaps in S, A, and T, and then snaps away the ants and their pants.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Naps (game only)
- Pant (game only)
- Pats (game only)
- Tans (game only)
- Sat (stealth word)
- Total words: 7 (TV version), 11 (game version)
- B, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, O, Q, R, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- Running gag: Alphablocks shouting N's name when things go wrong.
- C and I only say their name as their solo line (ignore their sound).