Another One is the second episode of Numberblocks. The episode on its learning objective is to introduce Two.
1 wakes up and counts one sun. She wants to play tennis, but she is all by herself.
She walks away sadly and bumps into a mirror. She sees another 1 in the mirror. The mirror creates another 1. The two 1's play tennis... with only one racket. Then...
...they become Numberblock 2! 2 wonders where everyone went, but realises he is made up of 2 blocks. He seperates into...
The two 1's want to do it again.
Then 2 splits again...
One of the 1's has an idea. Both run to the mirror, but 1 of them trips over. The other One duplicates herself.
1 and 2 finally meet. 2 makes 2 tennis rackets, and together they play tennis normally.
- Two (debut)
- 2 does not wear his shoes until the next episode.
- This is the first episode without a song.
- This is the first episode to introduce a new Numberblock with the episode not named after them. the second is The Wrong Number, and the third is Twenty-One and On.
- Two is the biggest number in this episode.
- This marks the first time One is seen sleeping. She will later sleep in The Terrible Twos, Once Upon A Time, Now We Are Six To Ten, Tween Scenes, Tall Stories, and One Thousand and One.
- Two's intro song was shared in this episode.
- This episode and "One" originated from an old comic.
- Two, who debuted in this episode, was originally completely yellow instead of orange with purple features, had no glasses, and his face was located in-between his 2 blocks before the design was revised into the Two we have today.