Alphalympics is the thirteenth episode of Season 1 of Alphablocks.
Three teams compete to find out who can make the most words at the Alpha games.
X is the announcer of the Alphalympics. One of 3 teams will win the Alpha Cup. Team 1 is A, E, M, S, and T.
A chair appears.
M sits down.
M drinks the tea.
The table is set.
M eats it all up.
The sea carries M away. That's 6 words. Team 2 is J, Q, U, W, and Z.
U does nothing. Team 3 is D, H, O, P, and R. The score to beat is 6.
H has a rod.
H fishes a pod.
A hand prods H.
H drops the pod. O doubles himself.
H starts to droop.
A door appears. H opens it. That's 6 words! One more word to win.
H pops. Team 3 wins!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- C (No Lines)
- G (No Lines)
- V (No Lines)
- Y (No Lines)
- N (No Lines)
- L (No Lines)
Digraphs / Trigraphs
- Team (stealth word)
- Qwjz (nonsense word)
- Wqzj (nonsense word)
- Teams (stealth word)
- Win (stealth word)
- Word count: 13.
- Fan members are B, C, F, G, I, K, L, N, V, and Y. I is the only vowel in the audience.
- U's only line is "Uhhh! So embarrasing!"
- This is the only appearance of trigraph OOR and the first appearance of digraph EA.
- POD is the first word in this episode to have a P. But when it's sounded out, P says "pa". For the rest of the words with P (PROD, DROP, DROOP, POP), P says an unvoiced "ppp".
- This marks the only time Z makes nonsense words.
- The team consisting of A, E, M, S, and T returns in The Blocks v Blocks Games.
QWJZ and WQZJ
They’re literally... gibberish.