The first series of Alphablocks.
- Alphablocks (letter sounds)
- Bee (long and short E) - E sings about being a busy E.
- Top (vowels) - When T is stuck on top of a mountain, it's up to the vowels to save him.
- Why (Y as a vowel) - Y wants to be a vowel.
- Key (letters C and K) - Siblings C and K have a challenge in a cage.
- Glow (short vowels O, U, and long OW) - The Alphablocks have fun in the dark.
- Sing - B, N, and D have a band, but they need a vowel as a singer.
- Band (short vowels A and I, word family AB) - The Band has a battle of the bands; B and A play pop while N and D play metal.
- Party (words ending in X) - The Alphablocks have a party, but it's not much.
- Cha Cha Cha (digraphs CH, SH, and TH) - Digraphs CH, SH, and TH dance around Alphaland.
- Race - The Alphablocks have a race and try to beat a speedy V.
- Moon (long and short OO) - The Alphablocks fly to the moon.
- Alphalympics - The Alpha Games takes place and 3 teams are competing.
- Sail (digraph AI) - Digraph AI sets sail.
- UFO (R-controlled vowels) - F, R, and the vowels see a UFO.
- Fox (pangram) - The Alphablocks sing about a quick brown fox that jumps over a lazy dog.
- Surprise (short A and AR) - Today is T's birthday, but he's trapped in a hole with R, A, and P.
- Bus (short vowels O and U) - The Alphablocks take a bus ride.
- Space (long vowels A and E) - The Alphablocks go to space.
- Hide (long vowels E and I) - E and Magic E play hide and seek.
- Quiet (digraph QU) - Q and U discover a little red noisy creature, which they call It.
- Map (letter R) - The Alphablocks have a treasure hunt, but R doesn't think she's a pirate.
- Jaybird (words beginning in JA_) - When J doesn't what she is, her friends help her.
- Note (plural nouns) - E and O have fun playing music with musical notes.
- Zzzzz (letter Z) - Z wants to march, but instead falls asleep and ends up in a dream.
- Magic (Magic E) - Magic E sings about long-vowel words with a Magic E at the end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.