|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Unlike Numberblocks, Alphablocks stars eponymous blocks with letters of the alphabet. When the Alphablocks hold hands to make a word, it magically appears.
Alphablocks went on air from January 25, 2010 to July 2, 2013 You can still watch reruns on CBeebies.
- Some voice actors from Alphablocks also voiced some Numberblocks.
- David Holt, the voice of 7 and 9 in Numberblocks, is the voice of some male Alphablocks; D, E, K, M, N, T, U, V, X, and Z.
- Teresa Gallagher, the voice of 0, 6 and 10 in Numberblocks, is the voice of some female Alphablocks, including A, B, C, F, H, I, J, L, P, and S.
- In a Twitter Post in Numberblocks, The Alphablocks challenged the Numberblocks to make the biggest number, the googolplex, and they even helped the Numberblocks to make Six.
- The setting for Numberblocks, which is Numberland, is similar to the setting for Alphaland.