Unlike Numberblocks, Alphablocks stars eponymous blocks with letters of the alphabet. When the Alphablocks hold hands to make a word, it magically appears.
Alphablocks went on air from January 25, 2010 to July 2, 2013 You can still watch reruns on CBeebies. Heck, even some of the voices of Alphablocks are the voices of Numberblocks!
Visit the wiki at http://alphablocks.wikia.com/... but not anymore because it’s littered with spam pages. Instead, it’s gonna merge to THIS WIKI!
- Some voice actors from Alphablocks also voiced some Numberblocks.
- David Holt, the voice of 7 and 9 in Numberblocks, is the voice of some male Alphablocks: D, E, K, M, N, T, U, V, X, and Z.
- Teresa Gallagher, the voice of 0, 6 and 10 in Numberblocks, is the voice of some female Alphablocks, including A, B, C, F, H, I, J, L, P, and S.
- In a Twitter Post in Numberblocks, The Alphablocks challenged the Numberblocks to make the biggest number, the googolplex, and they even helped the Numberblocks to make Six.
- The setting for Numberblocks, which is Numberland, is similar to the setting for Alphaland. See the page of Numberland for the same thing!