This episode is the first episode of the Alphablocks series. The letters from A to Z are sounded out.
In order, now!
- A: First character, gets hit by a apple.
- B: B rocks out on her guitar. At the end she slides.
- C: C creates cracks. C also breaks the fourth wall, by cracking the screen.
- D: Pretty much like B except drumming. Almost falls.
- E: E is first seen as Silent E. After attempting to say his noise, he changes to E and says his sound in a megaphone. In some versions, Silent E don’t appear.
- F: F blows. Yes, that's what she's doing.
- G: G drinks water. Her grass hair grows.
- H: H is shown running. H is tired and seen... doing something.
- I: I looks in the mirror while playing her song. It's so loud it cracks her "hat".
- J: J thinks attempts to fly. J soon says her noise loudly, repetitively.
- K: K kicks his football. It's nowhere to be seen when he kicks it high, until he get hit by it.
- L: L sings lullabies. She then falls asleep.
- M: M eats a chunk of terrain.
- N: N refuses to introduce himself. Until the screen transitions to O.
- O: O breaks the fourth wall by looking at the screen. He observes it. And he runs somewhere.
- P: P is nowhere to be seen until she pops out of nowhere. Again and again.
- Q: Q attempts to say her noise. Doesn't work. Q brings U to help her say her sound.
- R: R swings on a rope but falls off it, hurting himself.
- S: S is shown inflated. She deflates, then reinflates.
- T: T attempts to have tea. Doesn't have any.
- U: U is shown, despite him being with Q. U runs away from Q.
- V: V is vrooming 'round.
- W: W trips. W cries, but waves hello to the viewer after crying.
- X: X comes out from an X crater, and writes an X. He then flies away.
- Y: Y is shown at the edge of a cliff, but he manages to get up.
- Z: Z has a dream of himself. He wakes up. Soon the bubble pops and goes to the credits.
- This is the only episode where we go to the credits.
- This episode is similar to a Series 2 episode On, only this episode doesn't have words.
- U is the only one to be seen before he says his sound.
- Q's the first one to connect with an Alphablock, being U.
- Even though it sounds awkward, O is the first one to actually say something other than his sound, though literally O could only say his sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.