H exercises and doubles up. The first H sticks with W and the second H sticks with P. PH and WH come to a party, where T claims that the party is quite tiresome. Just then, A drops in and doubles up.
A letter a appears. WH leads the a to the next two letters of the alphabet. PH points out that it's the alphabet. Then a letter g appears.
The alphabet can also make words! A bag appears for WH and PH to collect the whole alphabet. While collecting, the bag is getting heavier.
An elephant appears to help them collect the alphabet. But it can't do it in slow barefeet.
The elephant goes rollerskating. After a few other letters, they reach a lake, where they see S, UR, and F go surfing. WH and PH need something to take them across the lake.
A dolphin appears. They catch some other letters in the sea. Then they see F and PH with their letters in the air.
Whoosh! They catch f, h, and p in the bag. They return to the party. L asks them how many letters they've caught. WH looks in the bag, but one letter seems to be missing.
Which letter? z! That's the whole alphabet! They make the party exciting, as the episode ends.
- Song: The Alphabet Collecting Song
- Total words: 7.
- F, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y, and Z are the only Alphabet letters that do not make words..
- C, D, G, I, J, K, M, N, O, Q, V, X, Y, and Z only appear as Alphabet letters.
- Q is the only Alphabet letter that is not seen jumping in the bag.
- F's sound is hard to hear in this episode because she makes the same sound as PH. However her only solo line is "Fun!"
- B and E only say their sound. This happened only one time when ALPHABET is sounded out. They don't talk for the rest of the episode.
- H also only says her sound as a single Alphablock.
- WHICH is the only word in which a single Alphabet letter (C) appears in a digraph.
- This episode marks digraph WH's only appearance. The digraph only sounds out words by using Alphabet letters, not with other Alphablocks.
- The words BUN, HAT, JAM, JUG, and MILK, made by the Alphabet letters, can be seen in the party.
- U and R stay stuck together when they, S, and F are catching a wave.
- BAG is the only word in this episode that doesn't have the digraphs WH or PH, other than secretly spelled words.
- It's also the only word sounded out by only the Alphabet letters.
- P and W have no solo lines in this episode.