||End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about About Time. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
About Time is the third of twelve special episodes of Numberblocks. This is the 123rd episode in the series overall.
Tick, tock, a broken clock! Can One and Two learn to tell the time before time runs out?
- This is the "episode about time" described in this article, but the article made a mistake about it being 15 minutes long, it's actually 10 minutes long.
- The article was not reliable anyway, since it also described Seventeen as an "eccentric one-off who makes all those crazy shapes" when that's actually Nineteen.
- This is the 2nd episode to be released on a holiday in 2021, since it was released on Halloween. The first is Twoland, being released on St Patrick's Day.
- This is the fifth episode that featured the Numberblocks Express. The previous four were The Numberblocks Express, What's the Difference?, Heist, and Figure It Out.
- The episode has five songs.
- All Numberlings from 1 ~ 60 appear in this episode.
- All the Numberblocks who are multiples of five up to Sixty also appear in this episode.
- Thirty-Five is now no longer considered a one-time character thanks to this episode.
- Two and Five are the only prime numbers in the episode.
- Not counting Ten and One, This is the fifth episode where a multiple of ten appears without any sign of their multiple of one counterpart apart from their name being mentioned.
- This is Zero's first appearance in a special.
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six To Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, The Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, (eight unknown specials)
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks