A is a character in Alphablocks.
A is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
A is a green striped Alphablock with freckles on her cheeks and a band-aid on her left cheek.
She likes to sing and help the other vowels. She has a band-aid on her cheek and apples keep falling on her head. In "Prank" she discovered a red clown nose and played jokes on all of the other Alphablocks. Her best friends are B and C. She's really accident prone, shown that she can sneeze a distance and that things sometimes fall on her. And she can fall from nowhere.
- Cha Cha Cha
- Up (cameo)
- The Cat Sat on the Mat
- Little Red N
- Four (Alphablocks episode)
- Birthday Girl
- She is the 1st out of 4 green characters.
- Her letter means 10 in Hexadecimal.
- She has a British accent in the UK an American accent in the US.
- Her girls group are B, C, F, G, H, I, J, L, P, Q, R, and S.
- She is very clumsy.
- She has appeared in (ALMOST) every episode of Alphablocks.
- A’s "long vowel" episode is Name.
- A is allergic to cats, as shown in Cat.
- A is representing the fact that A is for apple and alphabet according to the CBeebies Computer Game.