A is a character in Alphablocks.
A is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
A is a green striped Alphablock with freckles on both her cheeks and a bandage on the left one. Apples continually fall on her head; though this is usually harmless, it once caused A to forget her own name.
A is fairly accident-prone, likely to fall from nowhere or have objects fall on her. Even A's sneezes are strong enough to blow nearby things a short distance.
Despite her clumsiness, A enjoys making friends and helping other Alphablocks; she's closest to B and C, in more ways than one. She has a good deal of musical talent, singing in both Alphaland's main rock band and an all-vowel choir.
In Prank, A revealed her taste for practical jokes after she discovered a red clown nose and played jokes on all of the other Alphablocks.
- Cha Cha Cha
- Up (cameo)
- The Cat Sat on the Mat
- Little Red N
- Four (Alphablocks episode)
- Birthday Girl
- Band Together
- The Wonderful Wizard of Az
- Letters to Santa
- Making Friends
- The Case of the Missing Blocks
- The Blocks v Blocks Games
- She is the first out of four green Alphablocks.
- Her letter means 10 in Hexadecimal.
- She is very clumsy.
- She has appeared in almost every episode of Alphablocks.
- A’s "long vowel" episode is Name.
- A is allergic to cats, as shown in Cat.
- A represents the fact that A is for apple and alphabet according to the CBeebies Computer Game.
- A also represents the sound you make when you get hurt, like "Ah!".